SETEA is an Erasmus Plus KA1 multiactivity project (2 Training Courses) coodinated by the Croatian NGO “Rijeka Sport’s Association“, with MVNGO as a partner organization and hosting organization of one of the project Training Courses.
The project will involve 40 youth workers and leaders from partner organizations. SETEA aims at allowing youth operators (youth workers and leaders) and potential Sport entrepreneurs to employ Sport methods and practices to spread entrepreneurial mindset and skills among disadvantaged youngsters in partner countries.
SETEA GENERAL AIM is:
- To provide participants with knowledge, skills and attitudes to employ Sport to spread entrepreneurial attitudes and skills among disadvantaged youth;
- To promote cooperation among countries belonging to different European regions affected by similar problems of youth unemployment and exclusion;
- To develop a sustainable network among organizations in the Youth and sport fields;
- To explore the meaning, relevance and potential of youth entrepreneurship for increasing youth employability;
- To reflect and Exchange opinions/researches about the youth unemployment and entrepreneurship in different European countries in the field of sport;
- To explore Sport as an area of concrete entrepreneurial engagement for young people;
- To share examples of good practices combating youth unemployment in sport.
SETEA foresees the implementation of 2 Training Courses, as follows:
Training Course 1 “Sport is the Way!”
The Training Course was implemented in Italy (Sassari) between March 11-17 2018, with the participation of 20 Youth workers and leaders involved in Non Formal Education through Sport.
TC activities were based on Non Formal Education tools as a medium for conveying entrepreneurial practices and values. The final outcome was the production of a Guidebook on Entrepreneurial Skills Development through Sport Education which alongside the knowledge and attitudes developed by participants during the TC will contribute in acting as multipliers disseminating TC outcomes within participants’ home organizations and to the larger audience of persons interested in becoming youth entrepreneurs.
Training Course 2 “Give Entrepreneurship a Run!”
The Training Course took place in Rijeka (Croatia) between June 23-29 2018. The participants were 20 among experienced Youth workers and potential Young sport