MVNGO SPORT BRANCH CPMES LAST PROJECT
Curricular pathways for migrants’ empowerment through sport CPMES is a Big Collaborative Sport Erasmus+ Project coordinated by Mine Vaganti NGO (Budget 389,310.00 Euro).
1. Sport Science Faculty at University of Extremadura (SP)
2. PAR Sport (Cro)
3. Champions factory (BG)
4. BulSport (BG)
5. Social policy and Action Organization (CY)
6. College Wales (UK)
7. Ifall (SWE)
“Curricular pathways for migrants’ empowerment through Sport” focuses on employing the methodology of education through sport (ets) as a vehicle of upskilling and curricular enhancement of sport operators working on the field with disadvantaged targets with migrant background in the perspective of fostering entrepreneurship in sport by migrants.
The Work Packages:
1. Cross-country research aimed at the identification of existing entrepreneurial upskilling needs of migrants in the field of sport. The results of the research will be integrated in a report on migrants’ sport upskilling needs. .
2. Cross-country research for the identification of the existing landscape of professional profiles of ets educators working in the field of developing entrepreneurial competences in sport. The results of the research will be integrated in a report on ets profiles, including a pondered assessment over the potential integration, improvements and modification to the skills, knowledge and methods in light of the peculiarities and needs of the migrant target (as identified in 1).
3. The elaboration of a discrete training format for sport entrepreneurial educators targeted at operators interested in entrepreneurial education in sport of migrants through ets. The format will be tested in the frame of a pilot tc involving 5 sport operators working with migrants per partner organization. The methodologies and results of the training will form part of an “handbook for the development of ets educational profiles” serving as a methodological resources for ngos, operators and stakeholder entities interested in the development of said profiles.
4. The implementation of a phase of local activities at the level of each own partner country wherein the operators trained in the tc will implement entrepreneurial empowerment programmes based on ets with an audience of 20 locally-hosted migrants. Partner organizations will synthesize the methods, activities and results of the process into a digital self-learning path for migrants interested in acquiring sport entrepreneurship skills, which will be produced in multiple languages (english plus all partners’ languages) and integrated on project web platform as an oer.
5. The establishment of an open-access project web platform integrating shortcuts to the educational contents produced (handbook for the development of ets educational profiles). The web platform will also integrate a multilingual self-learning path for migrants interested in the development of entrepreneurial skills in sport.